1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How important is the presence of air bladder in Pisces?
What are the modifications that are observed in birds that help them fly?
Could the number of eggs or young ones produced by an oviparous and viviparous mother be equal? Why?
“All vertebrates are chordates but all chordates are not vertebrates”. Justify the statement.
- Animalia part 28 (Tetrapoda: Reptiles, aves)
undefined video tutorial00:07:29
- Animalia part 25 (Pisces: charactericsts, example, classification)
undefined video tutorial00:07:22
- Animalia part 21 (Chordata: classification)
undefined video tutorial00:06:28
- Animalia part 26 (Pisces Chondichttyes, osteichthyes)
undefined video tutorial00:10:28
- Animalia part 27 (Tetrapoda: Amphibians)
undefined video tutorial00:09:15
- Animalia part 23 (Vertebrata classification)
undefined video tutorial00:06:13
- Animalia part 20 (Chordata: characteristics, chordata vs non-chordata)
undefined video tutorial00:13:08