Choose the correct option and rewrite the statement
In the Presidential system ............ is the executive head.
Lok Sabha Speaker
The Prime Minister of India is the chief and executive head of the government. He also has the roles of:
• the leader of the majority party in the parliament
• chief consultant to the president
• Head of the council of ministers.
(b) is incorrect because the lok sabha speaker has the roles of:
• full authority of the loksabha
• maintaining discipline and modesty in Loksabha
• Permitting the moving of various kinds of decisions.
(c) is incorrect because the president has the roles of :
• The chief of Indian Armed Forces
• The authority to dissolve Loksabha, if needed
• The authority to appoint the prime minister
(d) is incorrect because Governor has the roles of:
• Appointing Chief Minister and other ministers of the State
• Advising the CM and other legislative members of improved conduct of the state