Business organisation is not responsible to control pollution.
The given statement is False. This is because.
1. Protection of Environment: -Business uses natural wealth and human resources to produce goods and services.
2. Business organizations should make proper use of country's natural resources.
3. They should avoid environmental pollution and ecological imbalance.
4. It becomes moral duty of business to take care of welfare of society.
5. "Syngenta" has started a project "Krishi Shakti Kendra" to various places in India to protect environment.
Concept: Role of Environment Protection and Business
Is there an error in this question or solution?