1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name three groups of plants that bear archegonia. Briefly describe the life cycle of any one of them.
Mention the ploidy of the following: protonemal cell of a moss; primary endosperm nucleus in dicot, leaf cell of a moss; prothallus cell of a fern; gemma cell in Marchantia; meristem cell of monocot, ovum of a liverwort, and zygote of a fern.
Explain briefly the following term with suitable examples: protonema
Explain briefly the following term with suitable examples: Sporophyll
Explain briefly the following term with suitable examples: archegonium
Differentiate between the following
liverworts and moss
- Plantae part 13 (Mosses: structure, life cycle, mosses vs leafy liverwots)
undefined video tutorial00:13:49
- Plantae part 12 (Liverworts, Structure, life cycle)
undefined video tutorial00:14:33
- Plantae part 10 (Bryophyta: characteristics, example, strucutre)
undefined video tutorial00:06:43
- Plantae part 11 (Bryophyta: reproduction, life cycle, sub classification)
undefined video tutorial00:11:34