1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Find the value of 'p' for which the vectors `3hati+2hatj+9hatk and hati-2phatj+3hatk` are parallel
Appears in these question papers
Show that the points A, B and C with position vectors `veca = 3hati - 4hatj - 4hatk`, `vecb = 2hati - hatj + hatk` and `vecc = hati - 3hatj - 5hatk` respectively form the vertices of a right angled triangle.
Find the direction ratios of a vector perpendicular to the two lines whose direction ratios are -2, 1, -1, and -3, -4, 1.
If `bara, barb, bar c` are the position vectors of the points A, B, C respectively and ` 2bara + 3barb - 5barc = 0` , then find the ratio in which the point C divides line segment AB.
- Position Vector
undefined video tutorial00:27:13
- Vector Algebra part 4 (Direction Angle, Direction cosine)
undefined video tutorial00:08:57
- Direction cosine and Direction ratio
undefined video tutorial00:26:35
- Vector Algebra part 3 (Position Vector)
undefined video tutorial00:08:15