1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Find the position vector of a point which divides the join of points with position vectors `veca-2vecb" and "2veca+vecb`externally in the ratio 2 : 1
Appears in these question papers
Find the position vector of a point R which divides the line joining two points P and Q whose position vectors are `hati + 2hatj - hatk` and `-hati + hatj + hatk` respectively, in the ration 2:1
- Position Vector
undefined video tutorial00:27:13
- Vector Algebra part 4 (Direction Angle, Direction cosine)
undefined video tutorial00:08:57
- Direction cosine and Direction ratio
undefined video tutorial00:26:35
- Vector Algebra part 3 (Position Vector)
undefined video tutorial00:08:15