1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A farmer invests his own saving in doing farmings but hires labour to do work. Identify implicit cost.
Appears in these question papers
A producer borrows money to run a business but manages the business himself. Identify implicit cost.
Define cost. State the behaviour of (a) Total Fixed Cost and (b) Total Variable Cost as output is increased.
An individual is both the owner and the manager of a shop taken on rent. Identify implicit cost and explicit cost from this information. Explain
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12