Based on your reading of the above story, answer the following questions:
- How did the Bedouin and his wife extend their hospitality to the weary traveller?
- Why didn’t she have any meat left to serve her guest?
- Why was her son crying out aloud?
- How did she cover up her mistake?
- Why did the traveller flee from the tent?
- They gave him shelter for the night. The Bedouin killed a chicken and gave it to his wife to cook it for the guest.
- She ate all the meat piece by piece.
- Her son was crying out aloud because he wanted some more chicken.
- She covered up her mistake by telling the traveller that whenever a guest arrived at their tent, her husband cut off his ears, roasted them and gave them to his son to eat.
- The traveller fled from the tent out of fear that his ears would be cut off.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Based on Your Reading of the Above Story, Answer the Following Questions: Concept: Writing and Grammar.