Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- At a time when growth in the Indian mobile phone market has flattened out over the last one year, the rural markets are providing a vital lifeline.
- Nokia is also betting on rural specific mobile services to drive growth.
- Leading cell phone makers claim that these markets are witnessing sales growth upwards of 30%.
- This includes separate distribution models, tying up with microfinance companies to offer handsets at easy installments and launching handsets customized for the rural consumer.
- So much so that the likes of Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and Spice are drawing up separate business plans for these markets.
The paragraph talks about the growth in rural markets with reference to mobile phones.
Therefore, the most logical order of sentences: ACEDB