Answer in Brief
Answer the questions after observing the diagram given below.
- What acts as the first messenger?
- Why can’t hormones like catecholamines enter their target cells through plasma membrane?
- Name the mode of hormone action shown in the diagram.
- The hormone acts as the first messenger
- Hormones like catecholamines are not lipid soluble and hence they cannot enter their target cells through the plasma membrane.
- Mode of hormone action through membrane receptor.
Concept: Adrenal Gland/Suprarenal Gland
Is there an error in this question or solution?