Answer in Brief
Answer the following questions in detail.
Give detailed information on the development of science and scientific inventions during the renaissance period.
The scientists of the 17th century emphasized on the following things:
- To prove that scientific principles established by empirical experiments are true despite time and space.
- To convert the emergent scientific rules into scientific formulae.
- To create new scientific parlance and so on.
These efforts helped in the progress of science.
- Compass, the barometer, telescope, and thermometer were invented during this period.
- Microscopes were invented to observe various types of micro-organisms.
- Robert Boyle, an alchemist discovered that that the absolute pressure and the volume of a gas are inversely proportional.
- The research in physics was more focused on heat and sound.
- In zoology, a methodology is known as Taxonomy' was developed to classify animals.
- Benjamin Franklin's research was on lightning and electricity. He coined many technical terms that are used in science even today.
Concept: Renaissance Period in Europe
Is there an error in this question or solution?