Answer the following question with the help of the given points :
Write in brief about individual tests of intelligence
Intelligence tests that can be administered to a single person at a time are called individual tests of intelligence, for e.g., Stanford Binet Scales, Koh's Block Design Test, etc.
- The test administrator can establish a rapport with the client.
- The test administrator can get additional information about the client's feelings, moods, and expressions during testing.
- Individual tests are more capable of measuring creative thinking, compared to group tests.
- Individual tests are time-consuming and costly to administer.
- Individual tests require a trained and skillful examiner to administer, score, and interpret them.
- These tests cannot be used for mass testing.