Answer the following question.
Why do we avoid eating food that has got spoiled?
- Microorganisms that spoil the food are harmful to health.
- The spoiled food has a foul smell and bad appearance.
- Eating such food can cause stomach-ache, vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Sometimes the spoiled food also has fungus growing on it.
- Such food is not nutritious and can be dangerous for health. Therefore we m':1st avoid eating spoiled food.
Concept: Spoilage of Food
Is there an error in this question or solution?