Answer the following question.
What changes has modern technology brought about in the methods of farming?
- Modern technology of agriculture uses improved seeds that give higher yield.
- Modern methods of irrigation such as drip irrigation and sprinkle irrigation are used.
- Organic fertilizers and manures are used to increase the fertility and productivity of the soil.
- Pesticides and insecticides are used to protect the crops against diseases and pest attacks.
- Through agricultural assistance programmes, farmers are given information and weather forecasts. All these changes have brought about a better yield of farm produce.
Is there an error in this question or solution?