Answer the Following Question in One Or Two Sentences: Explain the Labour-intensive Technique. - Geography
Answer the following question in one or two sentences:
Explain the labour-intensive technique.
1. Labour intensive technique of production means making more use of labour than capital.
2. In the countries like India labour intensive technique is preferred as the labour is available in abundance.
Concept: Problem - How Much to Produce
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.