Answer the following question in detail.
Write about the trade and transport in the neolithic age.
- In the latter half of the Neolithic age, people had started using beasts of burden for transporting goods.
- Tools like axe, scrapers and chisels enabled neolithic people to cut trees and work on wood.
- Probably the round-shaped pieces of wooden logs were used as wheels, as they could easily gain momentum.
- The neolithic people invented the wheel and the technology they had developed so far underwent a revolution.
- The Neolithic people began to produce wheel-made pottery. The wheel technology made it possible to obtain the raw material from distant places in much lesser time.
- It became easier to send the finished goods to distant markets where it was more in demand.
- It helped to develop trade and transport on a greater scale.
Concept: Trade and Transport
Is there an error in this question or solution?