Answer in Brief
Answer the following question in detail.
Write about the contributions of Sir Sayyad Ahmad Khan.
- Was born in 1817 in Delhi.
- Fluent in Urdu, Persian, Arabic, and English.
- Established 'Scientific Society for Muslims.
- After returning from England he founded the Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875 which later developed into 'Aligarh Muslim University'.
- Started a periodical entitled Mohammadan Social Reformer'.
- Worked for the propagation of modern education, science, and technology.
Concept: Contribution of Social Reformers
Is there an error in this question or solution?