Answer the following question in detail:
Explain the characteristics of people having high social intelligence.
- People having high social intelligence are good at understanding and interacting with others.
- They have the ability to monitor their verbal and non-verbal expressions while communicating.
- They are good speakers and active listeners.
- They are skilled at assessing the emotions, motivations, desires, and intentions of others.
- They have a good understanding of social dynamics. vi. They are flexible in their approach while dealing with others.
- They are goal-oriented, persistent, and self-confident.
- They can effectively resolve conflicts in a social context.
- They are successful negotiators.
- They enhance personal and professional relationships with others.
Concept: New Trends in Intelligence - Social Intelligence
Is there an error in this question or solution?