Answer the following question.
How had the Imperial State in China been the major producer of printed material for a long time? Explain with examples.
The following can be the cause of why China is still regarded to be the pioneer in printing materials:
- The earliest print technique developed in China.
- In this technology, books were printed by rubbing paper against inked wooden blocks
- It was in vogue for a long time until print technology improved with the use of printed material
- The imperial state in China was a large bureaucratic system, that sponsored the printing technique by way of conducting examination for recruitment of its personnel
- This print volume increased every year which made the Imperial state in China a major producer of printed material for a long time.