Answer the following question.
Find out the names of the different spices. Also, find out which part of their plant they are.
- There are different types of spices such as cinnamon (dalchini), cardamom (velchi), bell leaves (tamalpatra), cloves (lavang), coriander seeds (dhana), cumin seeds (jeera), black pepper (kali miri), nutmeg (jaifal), etc.
- Coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper are seeds of a plant.
- Cinnamon is a part of the stem of a plant.
- Cardamom and nutmeg are fruits.
- Bell leaves are leaves of a plant while cloves are dried peduncles of a flower.
Concept: Methods of Food Preservation
Is there an error in this question or solution?