Answer the following question.
Explain the three factors that are crucial in deciding the outcome of the politics of social divisions.
The politics of social divisions can have very adverse consequences. This can happen in some of the following ways.
- Such politics can deepen distrust between people of different communities.
- Deepening distrust can lead to violence in the form of communal riots.
- Rioting leads to a severe loss of life and property and disruption of economic activities.
- If economic activities get disrupted, then it affects the level of development in a region.
- If distrust is not overcome, then it may even lead to the division of a state or even the country, as happened in India during partition.
Concept: Concept for Federal Division of Power in India Helped National Unity
Is there an error in this question or solution?