Answer the following question.
Design an experiment to demonstrate the transpiration process.
Following the experiment can be performed to demonstrate transpiration in a plant:
- Place a healthy growing plant on a horizontal and plane slab in the sun.
- Place a glass bell jar over the potted plant and seal its end to the slab by applying vaseline at its edges.
- Allow the set-up to remain in the sun for some time.
- Observe the presence of water droplets on the inner surface of the glass bell jar.
- This collection of water droplets is indicative of transpiration.
Concept: Concept of Transportation
Is there an error in this question or solution?