Answer the following question briefly:
With reference to the United Nations discuss: Any four objectives of the UN outlined in the Preamble of the UN Charter
The objectives of the UN have been outlined in the Preamble of the UN charter. They are:
- To maintain international peace and security.
- To develop friendly relations among nations on the basis of equality.
- To achieve international cooperation in solving, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian problems.
- To promote human rights and fundamental freedom for the people of the world.
- To act as a common platform for harmonizing the activities of various nations for the attainment of the objectives of the UN.
- To save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which has twice brought suffering to humans.
Concept: United Nations: Aims and Principles
Is there an error in this question or solution?