Answer the following question.
A challenge is not just any problem but an opportunity for progress.' Analyze the statement.
- A challenge should not be regarded as a problem, but an opportunity for progress and further advancement.
- Once the country faces the foundational challenge of establishing a democracy of transforming itself from a non-democratic regime to a democratic one, it has to further move ahead.
- A challenge of a foundation is an opportunity to establish a democratic system, to have free and fair elections, to acknowledge the rights of the people.
- Once the county overcomes this challenge it has to expand democracy, that is of taking democracy to the grass-root level. Involving the participation of all social groups empowering them. It implies sharing power with different regions, institutions, and different groups so as to strengthen democracy and avoid the possibility of conflict in a society.
- Then later it has to deepen democratic institutions through greater transparency. It has to strengthen the institutions of democracy so as to ensure greater participation and control of the people. It would also mean making those institutions more transparent in their functioning and responsive to the needs of the people.
Concept: Work, Life and Leisure - Cities and the Challenge of the Environment
Is there an error in this question or solution?