Answer in Brief
Answer in brief.
State any four CSR activities.
The following are some of the CSR activities.
- Eradicating hunger, poverty & malnutrition, promoting preventive health care & sanitation & making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education & employment enhancing vocation skills, especially among children, women, elderly & the differently-abled & livelihood enhancement projects.
- Employment enhancing vocational skills.
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows & their dependents.
- Rural development projects, etc
- Slum area development.
Concept: Corporate Social Responsibility
Is there an error in this question or solution?