Answer the following questions :
1) What do you mean by central dogma ?
2) What is transcription ?
3) What is meant by triplet codon ?
1) Information about protein synthesis is storen in the DNA and synthesis of appropriate proteins as per requirement is necessary for body. These proteins are synthesized by DNA through the RNA. This is called as central dogma.
2) The process of mRNA synthesis as per sequence of nucleotides on DNA is called as transciption.
3) The codon on mRNA for each amino acid consists of three nucleotides is called triplet codon.