Answer the following question.
What are the three end stages of stars ?
Three end stages of stars are:
- White dwarf
- Density of star is very high compared to that of Earth
- Small sized and very stable
- Appears white in colour
- Initial mass < 8MSun
- Neutron star
- Completely made up of neutrons
- Stable in nature
- Initial mass 8MSun < M<mStar < 25MSun</m
- Black hole
- Gravitation pull is very strong
- Absorbs everything, even the light rays falling on it
- Appears as black hole
- Initial mass > 8MSun
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Answer the Following Question. Concept: End Stages of Stars.