Answer the following
What are the adverse effects of corrosion ?
The adverse effects of corrosion are as follows:
1. Damage to commercial airplanes that could result in possible in-flight problems
2. Damage to oil pipelines that could cause a costly and dangerous rupture that creates significant environmental damage.
3. Damage to bridge supports that could cause a bridge failure
4. Release of harmful pollutants from iron corrosion that contaminates the air
5. Costs of repairing or replacing household equipment that fails
6. Lose of efficiency
7. Contamination of product
8. Damage of metallic equipments
9. Inability to use metallic materials
10. Lose of valuable materials such as blockage of pipes, mechanical damage of underground water pipes
11. Accidents due to mechanical lose of metallic cars, aircrafts etc.
12. Causes pollution due to escaping products from corrosion
13. Depletion of natural resource