One Line Answer
Answer each of these questions in about one hundred and fifty words:
Explain the importance of Stock Exchange from the viewpoint of investors.
From the investor’s point of view:
- Dissemination of useful Information: It publishes useful information regarding price lists, quotations, etc., of securities through newspapers and journals.
- Ready Market: It will be easy way platform for all those for buying and selling shares and convert it into cash through a member of stock exchange.
- Investors’ Interests Protected: Stock exchanges formulate rules and regulations so that members may not exploit the investors.
- Genuine guidance about the securities listed.
- Barriers of distance removed.
- Knowledge of profit or loss on investments and ensures a measure of safety and fair dealings to the investors.
Concept: Stock Exchange
Is there an error in this question or solution?