One Line Answer
Answer each of these questions in about fifty words:
What do you understand by venture capital?
- Venture capital is a type of private equity capital provided as seed funding to early-stage.
- The investors provide funds to give shape to their ideas.
- It aims at avoiding death of an enterprise even before they could be tried.
- This investment enables the investors to accomplish objectives, in return for minority shareholding in the business or the irrevocable right to acquire.
- It is more accurate to view venture capital broadly as a professionally managed pool of equity capital.
- It is a way by which investors support entrepreneurial talent with finance and business skills for obtaining long-term capital gains.
Concept: Venture Capital
Is there an error in this question or solution?