ANSWER IN DETAIL
State the postulates of the Dalton’s atomic theory.
- All matter is made up of minute particles called atoms.
- Atom are indivisible. They can neither be created nor destroyed.
- All atoms of a given element are identical in mass and size.
- The atoms of one element are different from the atoms of other elements.
- During a chemical reaction, the atoms of an element combine with atoms of another element in a fixed ratio.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Answer in Detail State the Postulates of the Dalton’S Atomic Theory. Concept: Concept for Atomic Structure.