Analyse the political impact of hegemony of the U.S. on the world.
Political impact of US hegemony on the world:-
- The United States is the sole superpower in the world and the only nation dominating the international system.
- The US today spends more on its military capability than the next 12 powers combined.
- The US also accounts for 15% of world trade.
- Most of the other countries which are big military spenders are US allies.
- The US hegemony is reflected in the role played by the US in providing global public goods.
- World Bank, International Monetary Fund and World Trade Organization are assumed as the products of American hegemony.
- The predominance of the US in the world today is also based on its cultural presence.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Analyse the political impact of hegemony of the U.S. on the world. Concept: Dominance and Challenge to the Us in Economy and Ideology.