Analyse the political impact of hegemony of the U.S. on the world.
Political impact of US hegemony on the world:-
- The United States is the sole superpower in the world and the only nation dominating the international system.
- The US today spends more on its military capability than the next 12 powers combined.
- The US also accounts for 15% of world trade.
- Most of the other countries which are big military spenders are US allies.
- The US hegemony is reflected in the role played by the US in providing global public goods.
- World Bank, International Monetary Fund and World Trade Organization are assumed as the products of American hegemony.
- The predominance of the US in the world today is also based on its cultural presence.
Concept: Dominance and Challenge to the Us in Economy and Ideology
Is there an error in this question or solution?