Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
All the streets of a city are either perpendicular or parallel to one another. The streets are all straight. Streets N, O, P, Q, and R are parallel to one another. Streets S, T, U, V, W, X, and Y are horizontally parallel to one another.
- Street N is 1 km east of Street O.
- Street O is `1/2` km west of Street P.
- Street Q is 1 km west of Street R.
- Street S is `1/2` km south of Street T.
- Street U is 1 km north of Street V.
- Street W is `1/2` km north of Street X.
- Street W is 1 km south of Street Y.
lf W is parallel to U and W is `1/2` km south of V and 1 km north of T, then which two streets would be 1 & `1/2` km apart?
U and W
V and S
V and T
W and V
U and W