Name any two places where it is essential to install electrostatic precipitators. Why is it required to do so?
You need to to view the solution
Is there an error in this question or solution?
By the end of 2002 the public transport of Delhi switched over to a new fuel. Name the fuel. Why is this fuel considered better? Explain.
- Air pollution causes & effect
undefined Air Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:09:24
- Air pollution :- Automobile maintenance
undefined Air Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:12:16
- Air pollution control
undefined Air Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:16:22
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
Solution for question: Name Any Two Places Where It is Essential to Install Electrostatic Precipitators. Why It is Required to Do So? concept: Air Pollution and Its Control - Introduction of Air Pollution and Its Control. For the courses CBSE (Arts), CBSE (Commerce), CBSE (Science)