1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
List any three human activities that you think would lead to air pollution.
By the end of 2002 the public transport of Delhi switched over to a new fuel. Name the fuel. Why is this fuel considered better? Explain.
(a) Name any two places where it is essential to install electrostatic precipitators. Why it is required to do so?
(b) Mention one limitation of the electrostatic precipitator.
- Air pollution :- Automobile maintenance
undefined Air Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:12:16
- Air pollution causes & effect
undefined Air Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:09:24
- Air pollution control
undefined Air Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:16:22
- Science Textbook for Class 9
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition