ABC Crackers Ltd., a fire-cracker manufacturing company launched some new products on the eve of Diwali in the market, which attracted many buyers. To meet the increased demand, the company employed people from nearby villages where there is a lot of unemployment. Because of the good behaviour of the management with the employees, more and more people wanted to join the company. As the products were in great demand in the market, a competitor imitated the products. The products of the competitor were not accepted by the consumers as it was a status symbol to buy the products of ABC Crackers Ltd. because of their quality.
1) Identify and explain the product-related decision because of which consumers preferred the products of ABC Crackers Ltd
2) Also, identify any two values which ABC Crackers Ltd. wanted to communicate to the society.
1) The product-related decision because of which consumers preferred the products of ABC Crackers Ltd. is the ‘quality and the brand name’. The standard quality of the products manufactured by the company helps in maintaining its brand name in the market. So, consumers wish to demand the products of ABC Crackers Ltd. as their goodwill and reputation are more in the market.
2) Values ABC Crackers Ltd. wanted to communicate to society:
- To provide employment opportunities so that it decreases unemployment in villages
- To provide good quality products to consumers