A civilised and well groomed personality has a positive impact on others. Write an article in 100-120 words for your school magazine on the importance of education in personality development. You are Mike/Manish.
Importance of education in personality development
A possible way to approach to this article can be using the below-mentioned value points:
- The purpose of education is to develop knowledge, skill, and character of a person.
- Education not only provides knowledge and skills, but also imparts values, and cultivates right attitude and habits.
- The process of education inspires an individual to think, consider, evaluate and to act.
- To meet all challenges of life, academic qualification alone is not sufficient, it requires a developed personality with all the traits.
- Education helps to improve the capability of an individual.