Observe the following chart and answer the following question.
1) Production does not increase if an additional worker is employed and production does not decrease if a worker is reduced from the work. Mention the type of unemployment.
2) A worker is thrown out of a job because of computerization. Name this type of unemployment?
3) Sharad was forced to return back to India from the USA due to depression in the IT sector.
4) In spite of being a graduate, Vasant is sitting idle at home.
5) Give examples of structural unemployment.
1. Disguised unemployment.
2. Technology unemployment.
3. cyclical unemployment.
4. Educated unemployment.
5. The introduction of computers has caused unemployment among manual typists.