1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How did the U.S. respond to the 9/11 attacks?
Highlight any one major distinction between the Soviet economy and the Capitalist economy.
How far do you agree that the proclamation of emergency weakened the federal distribution of power in India?
Justify that “Regionalism is not as dangerous as Communalism”.
Why do some people feel that Article 370 should be revoked?
Mention any two benefits of globalisation.
Suggest any two measures to have good relations with Pakistan.
Which characteristics made the Congress an ideological coalition during the freedom movement of India?
Identify the most important outcome of the Rio Summit.
How was the U.S. benefited by the Soviet disintegration?
Mention any two main demands of the Bharatiya Kisan Union in 1980s.
Describe any four demands made by the Bharatiya Kisan Union after 1980.
State any two differences between the First Five Year Plan and the Second Five Year Plan.
Explain the circumstances that forced the Tibetans to leave China. Highlight India's role in helping the Tibetan refugees.
Distinguish between the internal and external notion of traditional security.
In what way do the coalition governments prove to be more democratic than the oneparty governments?
"Democracy is becoming the first choice of the people of South Asia." Justify the statement.
Read the given passage carefully and answer the following questions:
Non-alignment as a strategy evolved in the Cold War context.... with the disintegration of USSR and the end of Cold War in 1991, non-alignment, both, as an international movement and as the core of India's foreign policy, lost some of its earlier relevance and effectiveness.
- Why did India adopt non-alignment?
- Explain any two reasons for the loss of its relevance by the Nan Aligned Movement
- How far do you agree that the Non-Aligned Movement has become an international movement?
Study the cartoon given below carefully and answer the following questions:
i. The given cartoon is related to which country?
ii. Which two symbols in this cartoon helped in identifying the country?
iii. What message does this cartoon convey to the world?
Study the cartoon given below and answer the following questions:
- Which country does the given cartoon refer to?
- Identify the two symbols in this cartoon which have given you the clue about the related country.
- Where does the cartoon place the related country in the international power politics?
In the given outline map of India, five states have been marked as (A), (B), (D) and (E). Identify them on the basis of the information given below and write their correct names in your answer book with their respective serial number of the information used and the alphabet concerned.
- The State which was carved out of Madhya Pradesh.
- The State which opposed its merger with India after independence.
- The first State of free India having a Communist government.
- The State adjoining Pakistan territory up to 1971.
- The State which became agriculturally prosperous due to Green Revolution.
Describe any three steps taken by the Indian Government to check the environmental degradation.
Describe any three effects of globalisation on the culture of a country.
Which three major developments took place in Indian politics during the last decade of the 20th century? Describe.
Examine the major issues which led to the split of Congress part in 1969.
Explain any three causes of the split in the Congress Party in 1969?
Explain the circumstances that led to the mid-term elections in 1980.
Suppose there had been no Cold War, how would that situation have affected India's foreign policy.
If the Soviet Union had not disintegrated and the world had remained bipolar, how would that situation have affected the world politics?
How are the threats faced by the people in the Third World different from those faced by the people living in the First World? Support your answer with examples.
Analyse the political impact of hegemony of the U.S. on the world.
Analyse any three factors responsible for the European Union to be a highly influential regional organisation.