AboutOwner: Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research (MAEER)
The Institution envisions to create dedicated healthcare professionals, who are globally competitive, morally responsible and fully committed towards the social obligations in general and for the poor and downtrodden rural masses of the Marathwada Region in particular, with a humane and holistic approach.
The Mission of MIDSR Dental College, Latur is “HEALTH FOR ALL” as envisioned by the World Health Organization. This is sought to be achieved through state-of-the-art infrastructure and dental facilities, in an academically vibrant environment, through innovative practices in dental education and research, inculcating Social, Moral and Spiritual Values in the Dental Professionals.
Goals And Objectives :-
- To impart Value based training in Fundamentals of DentalEducation.
- To prepare Dental graduates with necessary competence.
- To deliver best healthcare services to Community at large and Rural Community in particular.
- To inculcate the Ethical, Moral and Social values.
- To encourage Faculty and Students to take up Research.
- To motivate students to take up Social and Community Responsibility.
- To attain excellence and efficiency of the highest order in the field of DentalEducation ,Research and Practice.
- To achieve Equity, Excellence and Efficiency in all our endeavours.
- To introduce Innovative practices in Dental Education and Research
SummaryMaharashtra Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research is an other university. It is located at Ambajogai Road, Latur in Latur, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Medicine course.
Courses Offered by Maharashtra Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research
Latur, Maharashtra, India