Directorate Of Vocational Education & Training, Mumbai is committed to provide quality administration and vocational education and training services to educational institutes, Industrial training institutes and NGOs in Maharashtra State to meet the needs of industry , bussiness to service sector and society at large.
- Encouraging institutes for developing human resources to reduce the mismatch between demand and supply of manpower in various sectors like Engineering, Information Technology, Agriculture, Paramedical, Home Science, Trade & Commerce.
- To reduce unemployment among youth by equipping them for suitable industrial, self & wage employment through weldesigned formal & non formal Vocational Education & Training programmes at Various institutes.
- Establishing linkages with industry / Institutes / R & D organizations Pass out students / Apprentices for mutual benefits.
- Arranging quality development programmes for Principals, teachers instructers, staff & students thereby creating a dynamic learning environment.
- Establishing Centres of Execellence at various key institutes in emerging areas like automobile, Production & Manufacturing, Non Conventional energy sources, CNC/CAD/CAM & Information Techonology.
- Establishing seperate website for the office & to link all institutes & controlling offices through Internet to use web conferencing media for meetings of District officers & Principals thereby increasing speed, accuracy & economy in flow of information.
- Fasilitating the alround development of students by conducting various activities like Quiz, Enterprenership programmes, Sports & different competitions.
- Developing various computer softwares for the statandardisation of procedures of stores, Admissions, examinitions, Administration & Apprecnticeship scheme.
SummaryITI Girls College, Auragabad is an other university. It is located at MIDC, Aurangabad in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
Other colleges in same campusIndustrial Training Institute, Aurangabad
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India