Nanded city is located in Maharashtra state. Nanded is known as Kashi of Shikas. It is a Pilgrim place of shikhas religion. The institution is transferred from Wai, Dist. Satara.
- The institution is permanently affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
- The Institute has been recognized by NCTE with intake capacity of 100 students
[NCTE Order No. WRC/5-6/21/99/3786 Dt. 7/6/2000 with college code 113118]
- The institute has also the recognition of UGC 2F and 12B by UGC letter No.F.8-96/88(CPP-I) dated 3rd Jan 1996.
- The institute has also M.Ed., Research Centre and vocational YCMOU Nasik B.Ed. Course.
- The institute has required infrastructure facilities and qualified teaching and non-teaching staff.
- It is proud to state that our Institutional result is approximately above 95% per year.
- The Moto of our Institution is..
“प्रज्वलितो दीप इव प्रदीपात”
“A Lamp Can Never Light
Another Lamp Unless It
Continuous to Burn It’s Own Flame.”
SummaryGovernment College of Education, Nanded is an other university, established in 1968. It is located at Swatantrya Sainik Colony, Near Water Tank, Shobha Nagar in Nanded, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 Bachelor/Graduate course, 1 Master/Post Graduate course.
Courses Offered by Government College of Education, Nanded
Nanded, Maharashtra, India