1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
To be eligible for admission to the first year of the programme, the candidate should have passed the HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts/ MCVC, with compulsory English; in one sitting and secured minimum 45% marks, (40% marks for the reserved category candidates from Maharashtra) in aggregate of the HSC examination.
Institutes that have this course
2) Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Pune
3) Suryadatta College of Hospitality Management and Travel Tourism - Pune
4) Arihant College of Arts, Commerce and Science - Pune
5) Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society's M.A. Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management and Research - Pune