1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
The Bachelor’s degree in the Faculty of Science/ Technology of this University or equivalent degree of recognized Universities with Major and Ancillary Subjects at undergraduate level as detailed below:
1. Major: Mathematics.
2. Major: Physics. 2. Anciliary: Mathematics (4 Units)
3. Major: Statistics. 3. Anciliary: Mathematics (4 Units)
4. Major: Life Sciences. 4. Anciliary: Biochemistry or Chemistry with Mathematics or Statistics in first and second year OR Computer Sciences OR Information Technology up to second year of Bachelor’s Degree.
5. Major: Medicine. 5. Anciliary: Chemistry/ Microbiology.
6. Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (B.Tech./B.E.) in Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Information Technology.
7. Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences B.C.A/B.C.S/ Information Technology.