The learners who have either passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of University of Mumbai in Science/ Technology or equivalent Degree of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with the following combination of Subject/s as Major and Ancillary Subject/s: 1. Major: Life Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Applied or Allied Biological Sciences. 1. Anciliary: Chemistry up to second year level. 2. Major: Chemistry, Biochemistry. 2. Anciliary: Any Biology Subject. 3. Major: Physics. 3. Anciliary: Any Biology Subject. 4. Major: Agriculture/ Fisheries Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences. 4. Anciliary: Any Biology Subject 5. Major: Computer Sciences. 5. Anciliary: Biological Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics up to Second year B.Sc. 6. Major: Bioinformatics. 6. Anciliary: Biological Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics up to Second year B.Sc. 7. Major: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Information Technology/ Biomedical Engineering. 7. Anciliary: With or without any one of the Biological Sciences Subject as the case may be Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) of Engineering in the Subject of Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering/ Information Technology.
Institutes that have this course
2) Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Mumbai
3) Patkar Varde College - Mumbai
4) Vikas College of Arts, Commerce and Science - Mumbai
5) Birla College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Kalyan
6) South Indian Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Mumbai
7) Rishi Dayaram And Seth Hassram National College And Seth Wassiamull Assomull Science College - Mumbai