1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
The Bachelor’s degree in the Faculty of Science / Medicine/ Technology of this University or equivalent degree of this University or of any other recognized University with biological Sciences and Chemistry as Ancillary Subjects at undergraduate level as provided below: 1. Major: Life Sciences. 1. Anciliary: Biochemistry, Chemistry. 2. Major: Chemistry. 2. Anciliary: Botany, Zoology or any of the Biological Sciences up to second year. 3. Major: Microbiology, Botany, Zoology. 3. Anciliary: Chemistry up to second year of Bachelor’s Degree. 4. Major: Biochemistry. 4. Anciliary: Biology/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences. 5. Major: Biotechnology. 5. Anciliary: Chemistry up to second year of Bachelor’s Degree. 6. Major: Medicine. 6. Anciliary: Chemistry/ Microbiology. 7. Major: Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech./B.E.) in Biomedical Engineering. 7. Anciliary: Any Biological Sciences Subject/ Chemistry
Institutes that have this course
2) Ramnarain Ruia College - Mumbai
3) South Indian Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Mumbai
4) Sophia College for Women - Mumbai