1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Any person who has obtained the degree of Bachelor of Education of this University or a degree of another University recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate at the Bachelor’s degree/Masters Degree examination and 55% marks in the B.Ed. degree examination may be admitted in the Degree of Master of Education (M.Ed.) after having fulfilled the requirements as laid down in the Ordinances and Regulations as prescribed in the course of studies for the degree of Master of Education (M.Ed.) in addition to the above requirements, candidates admitted to the examination for the Degree of Master of Education through Distance Education mode must have at least two years experience as full-time regular teacher educator, researcher, policy planner, teacher or administrator in a recognized institution located within the jurisdiction of the University/ Institution.Relaxation of the minimum percentage of marks for candidates from the Reserved categories will be as per State Governments Rules.
Institutes that have this course
2) mahatma education society's pillai's college of education and research - Mumbai
3) Shri Bapusaheb D.D. Vispute College of Education - Raigarh
4) shetkari shikshan prasarak mandal's gurukrupa college of education and research - Thane
5) Sainath Education Trust’s HBBEd College - Thane