1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
PGET-CET 2013 is only for those candidates (both sponsored and non-sponsored) who do not have valid GATE score or who have not attempted GATE examination and wish to seek admission to Post Graduate courses in Master of Engineering/ Technology in the various institutes in the State of Maharashtra.
Any person who has passed an examination for the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering of this University or the degree of Bachelor of Engineering of any other University recognized as equivalent to the Bachelor of Engineering degree of this University is deemed eligible for admission to the Masters degree course in Engineering in the specific branch in which he / she has taken the degree of Bachelor of Engineering of a related branch as listed below:-
Bachelor Of Engineering in
- Civil Engineering OR
- Constuction Engineering OR
- Structural Engineering
Institutes that have this course
2) Mahatma Education Society's Pillai HOCL College of Engineering and Technology - Raigarh
3) Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engineering and Technology - Thane
4) Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Engineering - Mumbai