1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A learner for being eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Programme i.e. Master of Commerce, shall have passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (three years/Six Semester integrated course) or the degree B.Com. (Old Course) or the other Semester based Programmes i.e. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) of this University, or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto
Institutes that have this course
2) Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Mumbai
3) Vivek College of Commerce - Mumbai
4) SM Shetty College of Science Commerce and Management Studies - Mumbai