1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Subjects and Resources
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Master of E-Commerce Degree Course shall have passed B.Com., Examination of this University or any other recognized University by U.G.C. and secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate at first attempt (45% in case of reserved category).
Institutes that have this course
2) Birla College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Kalyan
3) Thakur College of Science and Commerce (TCSC) - Mumbai
4) Bhaskar Waman Thakur College of Science, Yashvant Keshav Patil College of Commerce, Vidhya Dayanand Patil College of Arts - Thane
5) B.N.N. College, Bhiwandi - Thane